PROCESS FOR RETURNS
1. Find out if your item is eligible for a return or exchange. Only brand new, unopened and unapplied products are eligible for returns or exchanges unless the product is found to have a manufacturer defect(s). Do not send in products without contacting our office first. (See section below.)
2. Contact us at email@example.com to file for a RMA (Return Material Authorization) claim number. If it is for a return or an exchange, you need to file a claim within fourteen calendar days from the date of purchase. Returns will only be given for items bought directly from Function & Form Autolife Inc. (IF YOU DID NOT PURCHASE DIRECTLY FROM FUNCTION & FORM PLEASE CONTACT THE DEALER YOU PURCHASED FROM FOR ANY RETURNS.)
3. Once you have received your RMA, please ship your item to 15925 Canary Ave La Mirada, CA 90638 . Make sure to include the RMA number on the box.
4. Example how to write on top of the box before mailing it to us:
- Jack Smith
- 123 Street Name
- City, State Zip
- ATTN: Warranty Dept.
- RMA# 1234
- 15925 Canary Ave
- La Mirada, CA 90638
1. How do I know if I am eligible for a return or exchange?
- All original parts and products must still be in the box along with all the original packaging.
- You must have an invoice from Function + Form or proof of purchase.
- The product must contain a manufacturer defect.
- Returns or exchanges will not be made on products which have been used, installed, bought second hand, or purchased from non-authorized dealers. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If the wrong product was shipped, we will work with the customer to ensure that the correct product is delivered. Function + Form will assume all responsibility for the incurred costs related to shipping.
- The customer has fourteen calendar days to review their order upon receipt to verify that the parts ordered are the same as the parts received. If there is no claim filed within fourteen calendar days, it indicates the customer is satisfied with his/her purchase. ALL SALES WILL BE FINAL after fourteen calendar days of purchase date.
- Should a customer request a return for a refused and/or abandoned package, the customer will be subject to pay a return shipping fee to have merchandise returned to Function + Form Customer will also be charged a restocking fee in addition to the return shipping fee.
2.Once my claim has been validated and an RMA number has been issued further instructions will be provided on the process for shipping the item(s) back to Function + Form.
- Customer is responsible for shipping to and from Function + Form unless stated or instructed otherwise.
- Return packages without an RMA number will be declined and will be the responsibility of the customer to have package returned to their location.
- Returns must be received within fourteen calendar days after the RMA number has been issued. Otherwise, the RMA number will be removed from our system and the return will not be processed.
3. After my return has been received, I will be issued one of the following: refund, exchange, or store credit based on the following:
- There will be 20% restocking fee on all returns received by Function + Form. The 20% will be based off of Function + Form’s pricing, which can be found on our website store. The restocking fee will be waived if the return was due to a Function & Form Autolife Inc. error.
- Refunds will be made in the same method as the order was paid for.
- All RMA claims will be addressed and processed within 30 calendar days.
- If an item is not available for immediate exchange, our customer service department will notify the customer with the estimated time of arrival for item being exchanged.
***Please note that Function + Form reserves the right to refuse any and all return(s) and/or exchanges.
Any and all Function + Form product(s) bought or used second hand or purchased from an unauthorized dealer will not be valid for return, exchanges, refunds, or warranty. NO EXCEPTIONS.