Function & Form Autolife Inc. Shipping Method
- All orders will be shipped via UPS Standard Ground or USPS Standard and/or Priority unless agreed upon or authorized by Function & Form Autolife Inc. All packages will require signature receipt. All customers and vendors are responsible for shipping expenses.
- Please note that shipping charges are subject to change after orders have been placed. Any additional fees will be reflected in the amount charged when item is shipped.
- Direct customers and vendors are allowed to provide their own shipping label should they choose to. Function & Form Autolife Inc. must be notified before placing the order.
- All orders shipped via FedEx will be the responsibility of the customer/vendor to schedule a pick up. Function & Form Autolife Inc. DOES NOT drop off shipments to carrier locations. No exceptions.
- Function & Form Autolife Inc. is NOT responsible for any damages, shortages, or loss on packages. Any claims will have to be taken directly to the carrier by the customer/vendor.
- Any issues that may cause a delay in the shipment of packages such as weather hazards, observed holidays, weekends, etc. is not the responsibility of Function & Form Autolife Inc. Please note that most carriers do not consider weekends as business days even if expedited shipping is chosen. Orders processed on a Friday will not be shipped out until the following business day. Function & Form Autolife Inc. will not be responsible for the refund of shipping costs. Any claims regarding cause of delay for shipments must be taken directly to the carrier by the customer/vendor.
- All products sent by Function & Form require a signature for receipt. UPS will attempt delivery on three occasions, should someone not be available to sign for the package, the carrier will consider the package refused and/or abandoned. All refused or abandoned packages are automatically returned to the sender. Function and Form Autolife Inc. is not responsible for any refused or abandoned packages.
- Any additional shipping costs, incurred in association with the return of a refused and/or abandoned package, will be charged to the customer.
- Should a customer request a return for a refused and/or abandoned package, the customer will be subject to pay a return shipping fee to have merchandise returned to Function & Form Autolife Inc. Customer will also be charged a restocking fee in addition to the return shipping fee.
Shipping Regarding Warranty
- Customers are responsible for all shipping cost for warranty claims unless stated otherwise.
- If the products that need to be returned are not received within 30 days all funds that were deposited are non-refundable. Any shipping costs incurred in association with deposits are non-refundable.
- Any products received through warranty will be sent back to customer within 3-5 business days from the day we receive the damaged products, as long as all necessary parts are in stock.
- If all parts are not in stock in order to repair the product, allow 3-5 additional business days for parts to be ordered before repair.
- If damaged products received are determined to be damaged due to customer negligence or any reasons other than manufacturer defect, then shipping must be paid for by the customer to return the products.
- Customers are responsible for any costs incurred in regards to customs and brokerage fees regardless of whether or not the item is under warranty. Function and Form Autolife Inc. has no control or liability in regards to international customs or brokerage fees. No exceptions.
Orders Placed by Direct Customers
- All orders placed by direct customers will be shipped out within 3-5 business days from the day the order is placed as long as all necessary parts are in stock.
- Function & Form will only assume responsibility for packages provided through the approved carrier in the manner which was indicated by the customer. Any issues concerning shipping provided by a third party must be brought to the attention of the vendor that supplied the shipping label.
- If an item purchased is not in stock, customer will be contacted to determine whether or not customer would like to wait for product to be back in stock or receive a full refund.
- Customers are solely responsible for paying any costs related to customs charges. Should a customer refuse to pay any costs associated with customs, the package will be returned to Function and Form Autolife Inc.
Orders Placed by Vendors
- All orders placed by vendors by 3:00pm Pacific Standard Time will be processed that business day then shipped out the following business day. Orders wishing to be shipped out same day will incur an additional $10 fee. Please contact Function & Form Autolife Inc. immediately should you want an order shipped out same day.
- If a vendor provides their own label not requiring a signature request, then vendor takes full responsibility for the shipping of any and all merchandise. Customers will be directed to contact their vendor directly regarding third party shipping issues.
***All orders placed will be charged before shipping out to the customer. A drop ship fee may apply when product is being sent to a third party unless a shipping label is provided or shipping is prepaid by the customer.