Submit your claim
In order to acquire service under warranty customers are required to email our warranty department at email@example.com. In the initial email customers are asked to include an explanation of the problem as well as a copy of their invoice or proof of purchase. Please include as much information as possible in order to help our techs diagnose the problem and speed up the process. In order to qualify for warranty the product must have been purchases new from an authorized dealer. Save time by completing your warranty registration within 30 days of receiving your new Function & Form coilovers.
Send in your defective part
If your issue is determined likely to be a manufactured defect you will be asked to send in your part. Please do not send in your part without recommendation from the warranty depart, it may not be covered. Customers are responsible for all shipping cost unless stated otherwise.
Receive and install your new replacement part
Once your part has been received by our warranty technicians they will diagnose the problem you are having with your part. Upon approval as a manufacturer defect we will mail out your new part. How-to install guides are located under the Tech Tips section of this site. Please click HERE to jump to Tech Tips.
Don't have time to wait for your new part to come in? No problem, just send in a deposit for the cost of the new part and the part will be sent out to you asap. Once you have installed your new replacement part, send us your defective part to receive a refund on your deposit. Please keep in mind that all warranties and refunds are subject to inspection.
Function + Form offers manufacturer defect warranty on coilover products for a 2 year (730 days) time period from date of purchase. The following guidelines must be met in order for the warranty to be valid. Function + Form. will not warranty any products if our warranty guidelines are not met. No exceptions. Please note that all products sold by Function & Form Autolife Inc. are intended for off-road use only. We suggest to check your local laws before purchasing or using our products on your vehicle.
- All warranty claims need to be emailed to WARRANTY@F2AUTOLIFE.COM
- An invoice must be provided showing proof of purchase of products/goods from an AUTHORIZED DEALER. Authorized dealers will be listed on our website under the Find A Dealer section.
- All products must be purchased new in order for the warranty to be valid.
- Warranty claims will not be honored unless proof of purchase is provided.
- Warranty claims must be completed entirely with our warranty departement and will NOT be honored with sales or customer service.
- Newly purchased replacement parts will not be refunded under perviously submited warranty claims.
- All warranty claims will be reviewed by Function + Form's warranty department to determine if warranty claim is valid.
- Function + Form will only warranty parts if it is due to workmanship or manufacturer defects.
- Customer will be required to send in the defective product/good that is in question for warranty to be examined and reviewed before any replacement is sent to the customer.
- All warranties are subject to a shipping fee paid by customers.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping of the defective product to Function + Form If you are sending us a warranty related product, please make sure that the product is sent to us in the condition it was removed off of the vehicle.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring the proper packaging of the product when shipping to Function & Form Autolife Inc.
- Any problem encountered during shipping is to be brought to the attention of the carrier.
- Customers are responsible for any costs incurred in regards to customs and brokerage fees regardless of whether or not the item is under warranty. Function + Form has no control or liability in regards to international customs or brokerage fees. No exceptions.
- The customer is responsible for any cost incurred for the dismounting, removal or installation of Function & Form Autolife Inc. products.
- Function + Form will not be held responsible for any garage or labor fees incurred by the customer regardless of the existence of a valid warrant issue or claim.
- Function + Form will not be responsible for any loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or damages caused.
- Function + Form will not warranty any products/goods due to normal wear and tear, neglect, user error or abnormal use.
- Function + Form will not warranty a product if the product is applied to a vehicle application other than the vehicle application that the product was intended for as indicated on that products box or packaging. No Exceptions..
- Excessive lowering can cause damage to your car. Function + Form is not responsible for any damages caused by excessive lowering. Excessive lowering can jeopardize the safety of the vehicle and will cause damage to your car.
- Function + Form reserves the right to change, modify, or discontinue the design of any products previously manufactured without assuming any obligation to the consumer.
- Function + Form is not responsible for a pair of any product, if a single product has an issue. Only defective items will be replaced.
- Exterior finish on all Function + Form products are not covered by warranty; consumers are responsible for the maintenance of paint and/or chrome or plated finish. Any cosmetic damages during installation, adjustment and/or use is not covered under warranty.
- Warranty does not apply to any Function + Form products/goods which have been modified, customized, painted, dented, rusted or improperly installed.
- Warranty does not carry over to different owners. The warranty is only valid for the original owner, not the vehicle.
- Noises including but not limited to creaks, squeaks, and/or clunks are not covered by warranty. Noises are not valid warranty issues.
- Function + Form is only responsible for Function + Form products. Any damages incurred to other parts that are not Function + Form products are not covered by warranty.
- Function + Form reserves the right to refute any warranty claims.
- Function + Form reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim if the claim is believed to be fraudulent, or distressed merchandise not purchased originally from or through Function & Form Autolife Inc.
- Airbags are R&D tested for clearance and are covered by manufacturer defects only. Rubbing, ripping or tearing are not covered issues under warranty. Any damages caused to air bags due to modification, negligence, or other installation methods other than specifications approved in application, are not covered by warranty and may void warranty in its entirety.
Function + Form is not responsible for any accidents or any incidents incurred while driving on Function + Form products. Consumers assume responsibility that all products are installed correctly and inspected before use. All customers are assumed to have read the above rules before the purchase of the product.
Function + Form limited warranty does not cover all damages and defects. Should it be found during inspection that the damage is not a manufacturer defect or is a non-warrantied part, the customer is responsible for paying the full price of the replacement part should they choose to get it serviced. Since the customer is still under warranty the inspection fee of $50 will be waived. Customer is responsible for shipping product(s) to Function + Form for inspection as well as shipping expenses for product(s) to be returned to the customer.
Lugnuts and Lower Control Arms:
These products are NOT covered by warranty. They are eligible for return and/or exchanges in the event that a manufacturer defect is found and a claim is filed within fourteen days of purchase.
Individually purchased replacement parts are NOT covered by warranty. They are eligible for return and/or exchanges in the event that a manufacturer defect is found and a claim is filed within fourteen days of purchase.
- Type 1 (Two Year Warranty against manufacturer defects)
- Type 2 (Two Year Warranty against manufacturer defects)
- Type 3 (Two Year Warranty against manufacturer defects)
Purchased Replacement Shocks:
- Type 1 Replacement Shocks (Six Month Warranty against manufacturer defects)
- Type 2 Replacement Shocks (Six Month Warranty against manufacturer defects)
ONAIR Conversion Kits & Conversion Kits Preinstalled:
All ONAIR Kits are covered by a one year manufacturer defect warranty through Function + Form and/or UAS. Please call our office at (626) 407-0015 to determine warranty qualifications.